Local businesses and non-profits are invited to enter the Greenboro Borough Christmas Tree Decoration. This fundraiser for the Elm Street Program will help to support efforts to improve housing and sidewalks, the Farmers’ Market, and future development efforts. The winner will be selected at the “Light Up on the Mon” celebration on Saturday, December 1st, starting at 6:00 p.m. Participants will “vote” for their favorite trees by donating money and the tree that raises the most will be the winner. Contest rules follow. For more information, contact the Borough office at 724-943-3612.
l. Can be real tree or artificial tree
2. Christmas lights and all decorations must be able to sustain weather conditions.
3. Can be decorated however you want, i.e. emphasis on your business, general Christmas decorations etc
4. Must be in place at the Gazebo no later than 5:00 PM DECEMBER 1, 2012
5. Must have decorated plastic can or box to collect donations (i.e. coffee can)
6. Trees must be anchored to interior gazebo walls for protection from the weather.
7. Remove from Gazebo by January 6.
8. Please, provide an appropriate extension cord.
Energy Efficiency Workshop. Open to Residents and Businesses
November 28, 2012, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Sons of Italy, 16 Race Street, Brownsville.
- Ask your questions to energy experts
- Learn about utility company rebate programs— free money to improve YOUR building
- Hear about funding opportunities for all income levels
Plus, be one of the first to learn about the new River Town Energy Audit Program for commercial buildings.