Covered Bridge Driving Tour
Every year two Pennsylvania counties, Washington and Greene, hold a covered bridge festival. It’s always in September and is a great way to spend a weekend.
The two counties join together to hold this yearly event. Arts & crafts, home-style food, historical exhibits, unique entertainment & more! Each bridge has a charm of its own. Greene County’s annual festival is held at two of the seven remaining covered bridges in Greene County and at eight of the covered bridges in Washington County.
View the Covered Bridge Driving Tour brochure, which includes photos and driving directions.
Don’t have time to do the full tour? Check out these bridges that are closest to the River Towns!
- Carmichaels Covered Bridge, Carmichaels
- White Covered Bridge, Garards Fort
- Ebenezer Covered Bridge, Mingo Creek County Park
- Henry Covered Bridge, Mingo Creek County Park in Washington County
- Hughes Covered Bridge, Amwell Township
- Wyit Sprowls Covered Bridge, East Finley Township Park
- Brownlee Covered Bridge, McGuffey Park
- Krepps Covered Bridge, Mt Pleasant Township
- McClurg Covered Bridge, Hanover Township Park
- Pine Bank Covered Bridge, Meadowcroft Rockshelter & Museum of Rural Life